Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Phoenix Suns visit the Whitings in NYC!

Jason and I went with some friends to the Suns/Knicks game thanks to our respective employers. It was at Madison Square Garden, which was fun. Our friend Rob had a pair of tickets courtside, so for the first half his wife and I sat there while the boys got something to eat upstairs in the restaurant. We loved being so close to the players. I could have thrown my Cracker Jacks at Shaquille O'Neil, but given the surrounding company and my aim, I decided against it and ate them instead. 
Then for the second half all four of us sat in Jason's tickets, behind the basket. I was into the game by now, cheering a ton because the score was neck and neck the whole time. If there was going to be any throwing of food it was going to be towards me, by all the Knicks fans around us! A great date night. Suns lost though. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment