Monday, March 19, 2012

Cheating

 
So my dear friend Allison turned me on to Oscar Blandi's Dry Shampoo, it will change your day. I used to think I had to wash my hair every time I worked out*, or if I wanted to feel like I wasn't gross (i.e., get by without showering during a crazy busy day). But this powder has changed that; after (or without) a body shower I towel off, put the point in 4 spots against my scalp (2 in the front top, 2 in the back behind my ears- just a squeeze, not too much), rub it in with my finger tips, and then brush it. It smells clean and a little citrusy, and it makes you feel clean, body shower or not. And you can totally curl and style it as usual.
* If my workout includes a run, I have to wash my hair. After Mile 1 I look like Steve Nash a drowned rat. Spinning, Yoga, or a 30/60/90? This product's great for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment