Saturday, March 17, 2012

Uniqlo Undercover


We love Uniqlo around here. Think Old Navy pricing mixed with H&M  but with a clean, Japanese feel. Great basics that make up most of the NYC uniform. I love the HeatTech and their spanx are great when I wear skirts.
Normally I'll go to main one in SoHo, but for the launch of the new Uniqlo Undercover line we went to the new store on 53rd and 5th Ave. Just me and Lon, my sweet partner in crime. The store is huge and open and techno-japanese feeling. I love the clean aesthetic to the women's clothing, but the main reason we went is because this UU line is has kids and baby clothes along with womens/mens and I had to check it out.
We posed in the family frame and London stuffed a teddy bear for Daisy, thanks Divalysscious!
Here I tried on a great pair of shorts pants that I loved but wasn't sure about - Jason saw and loved so I'll be going back!
 London bought a great pair of bright blue twill jeans, and since we were in that neck of the woods we finished off with a stop at Dylan's Candy Bar for some pricey bulk candy. I think every day should end in chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to check it out! I've seen people with the bags but I've never gone in. love your chevron background. :)

    ReplyDelete